Coaching & Volunteering
We have numerous opportunities available to those who wish to volunteer and coach within our Football For All programmes.
All volunteers and coaches must complete a minimum of the Scottish FA Child Wellbeing and Mental Health e-learning modules as well as complete a PVG through Disclosure Scotland.
Support will be offered to those wishing to complete their Scottish FA Level 1 and Level 2 Coaching qualifications.
Opportunities are available in the following areas for sessional contractors;
- Active Schools Programme (weekly sessions Monday-Thursday 2.30-5.30pm)
- Football For All Project delivery
- Hibs Heroes Holiday Camps
- Girls’ Academy team based (minimum commitment of 4hrs weekly)
- Boys’ Academy team based coaching (minimum commitment of 4hrs weekly)
If you are interested in volunteering or becoming a sessional contractor for the Foundation please contact Ciaran Brian, Football Development Officer on [email protected]